Time to change your paradigm of what was considered healthy....
Here are FIVE health myths you should re-consider-
1. Whole Grains are Heart Healthy
2. Drink Low-Fat Dairy...it strengthens your bones
3. White meat is better than red meat
4. Don't use Butter when you cook...use vegetable/canola oil
5. Stay away from saturated fats
If you have any questions about these myths there are some great books that can not only inform you but educate you on what really is Healthy!
1) Staying away from wheat and sugar
2) Death by food pyramid
3) Grain Brain
With all of the processed foods and "healthy" options it can be very difficult to distinguish what is "myth" and what is truth. Dr. Griffith can help answer these questions. At Movement Chiropractic and Wellness you can set up a appt. that not only can help with your aches and pains, but give you valuable information on your health. Call 650.429.8132 or e-mail MVMTchiro@gmail.com to book your appt. today!