Chiropractic cares main goal is to improve your Spinal Health, Mobility, and Restore Function. A proper functioning nervous system allows for optimum performance in your life.
Picking a Chiropractor shouldn't be a haphazard decision. Take the time initially to choose the right physician for you so you don’t have to waste your time down the road. With yelp, Google+, Facebook, etc. there are so many ways to search for a Chiropractor in Silicon Valley, Mountain View, Palo Alto, etc. that it can be overwhelming. There isn't always a referral from a friend option, and even if there is you want to make sure that physician is a right fit for YOU.
Here are a FOUR of the top things to look for in picking your California Chiropractor:
- National and California Board certified Chiropractor
- Full DC requirements
2. Positive reviews
- Look at their yelp page, Google+, Facebook page
- Don’t just look at the stars, read the actual reviews!
- A 5 star yelp review page with informative reviews!
3. Look around their actual website
- Does it appear to be kept up nicely
- Check out the about the doctor
- Is there an easy way to make an appointment
- Is there information that can be useful to YOU?
- My Chiropractic Website
4. Do they have a FREE phone consultation
- This can be the BEST way to see if the physician will be a good fit for you
- Most clinics offer a FREE phone consultation to see if you are a candidate for care.
- This is an easy way to pre-screen your physician and see if Chiropractic care is something you can benefit from.
Your chiropractor should enjoy working with a wide array of healthcare providers in Northern California to ensure proper management and care of your health. Because of this Dr. Griffith will never hesitate to refer you to the correct provider to get you better, faster.
Please never hesitate to contact Dr. Griffith at Movement Chiropractic and Wellness; call 650.429.8132 or e-mail MVMTchiro@gmail.com with any questions regarding your health.